For most people, a home is so much more than bricks and mortar, bedrooms and bathrooms. The agents at Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Preferred Living feel that way too. Homes are our passion, so when a group of the top agents in town recently purchased the real estate franchise, they knew what a unique addition this company would be to the Brazos Valley community. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate is a well-respected and highly recognizable name because of the brand's magazine; it also features some of the most innovative technology available to Realtors and customers alike.
The Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate brand is a lifestyle brand, unlike most other real estate companies, which are transaction based. We don't just sell houses; in conjunction with the magazine, we act as lifestyle advisors to clients, helping them buy and sell homes based on individual characteristics instead of just price and number of bedrooms. That relationship continues after the sale as we stay in touch with their clients using the magazine and online tools to help them create the perfect home.
We have taken this revolutionary concept to heart in creating their new office space. Rather than build a traditional corporate-looking office building, our office is modeled after a home you might find featured in a Better Homes & Gardens magazine. Our kitchen and an Internet café resemble an open family room and the conference rooms are more like dining rooms where agents and clients can gather around the table to talk. The goal is to create a homey, comfortable atmosphere in which our agents can advise their clients and help them make real estate decisions that turn into comfortable, personalized homes.
Agents partnering with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Preferred Living are provided the following:
- Access to a full suite of marketing and tracking tools in “The Greenhouse”
- 97% brand recognition
- Unique on-site training and workshops
- Access to the 85 million strong Meredith database of consumers through “PinPoint”
- Your listings promoted on a variety of online sites
- Unique lifestyle content, including 100s of videos and articles
- New Lifestyle Search Feature on www.bhgrealestate.com
- Digital and Print Marketing Centers
- 40% off virtual CE classes
- Regular monthly live online training classes
- Discounted and personalized BHG magazine subscription program
- Three brand tiers: Urban Properties, Distinctive Collections and BHGRE Commercial
For more information, contact Jennifer Fredericks (979.777.4299) or Laurie Brown (979.777.7866). We are happy to have a confidential meeting with you to discuss your future business plans.